Sunday, April 09, 2006

"...no short haired-yellow bellied son of tricky dicky"

“i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short sighted- narrow minded hypocritics

all i want is the truth
just give me some truth

i've had enough of reading things by nuerotic-pyschotic- pig-headed politicians

all i want is the truth
just give me some truth

no short haired-yellow bellied son of tricky dicky is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me with just a pocketful of hope

money for dope
money for rope

i'm sick to death of seeing things from tight lipped- condescending -mommies little chauvinists

all i want is the truth
just give me some truth

i've had enough of watching scenes of schizophrenic - ego – centric - paranoic - prima - donnas

all i want is the truth
just give me some truth”

___________________________
Yeah. Give me some truth. Son of Tricky Dicky...
John knew King Dumbya's kind. Bigtime.

-g.

No comments: